FERROS LA POBLA S.A., with Tax Identification Number (CIF) A46218202, is responsible for the processing, as well as for the collection, use, communication, conservation, and protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), internal rules and policies or any applicable national regulations.
At FERROS LA POBLA S.A. we work to offer you the best possible experience through our sales services. In some cases, information must be collected to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, « GDPR ») on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Spanish Law 3/2018 of 5 December on data protection and guarantee of digital rights LOPDGDD, and Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI” by its Spanish acronym), FERROS LA POBLA S.A informs the user that, as data controller, it shall incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated processing system.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
Our identifying information: FERROS LA POBLA S.A.
You may contact us:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 96 276 30 07
- By post: Valencia-Ademuz, KM. 20.800 – 46185 -La Pobla de Vallbona – Valencia (Spain)
- At our website: ferroslapobla.com
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data– name and surname(s), ID card number or equivalent, date of birth.
- Administrative data– company name, address, bank details and contacts, delivery address, billing details, credit card details.
- Contact data– email, telephone number and address.
- Digital data– cookies, IP address, websites, social media, other data publicly accessible on the Internet and online shopping.
- Business data– suppliers, customers, administrators.
- Online sales data– name, surname, ID card number, VAT number, delivery address, bank card details, account number.
- Browsing data– day and time of use of our website, urls visited on our website or urls prior to connection.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- When communicating or interacting with you by telephone, e-mail, or other means of contact from our company.
- Through the contact and registration forms found on our website, where you provide us with your data and consent to its processing.
- From our internal databases.
- From subscriptions to our Newsletter.
- Directly from the user who contacts us.
- Directly at our customer service offices.
- Through the publication of comments on the Blog or social media.
- Directly from the customer or by external referrals.
- Through online shopping.
- Resulting from the work of our sales network.
- Through our video surveillance system installed in our facilities.
- From third parties (including, for example, business partners, providers of technical or payment services, providers of data analysis and provision services, credit reporting companies, etc.). We may receive information about the customer from such third parties. We use such information for the purpose of monitoring and improving our websites, products, and services.
- We may obtain information from our web server logs. Information about your computer, for instance, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We may also collect information about your searches on our website and your interaction with the messages we send you, for example, when you open email communications. (“Device usage and data”). This information is for system administration and to analyse how our websites and platforms are used. It also helps us provide the best infrastructure for your online experience.
How long do we keep your data?
- The data will be kept for as long as there is a commercial, contractual, or professional relationship with the customer and thereafter for the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. Notwithstanding the foregoing, they shall be kept for as long as they are necessary for processing purposes and the customer does not request their deletion.
- With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for tax purposes, the accounting books and other compulsory registers in accordance with the applicable tax regulations (IRPF or personal income tax, VAT, IS or corporate income tax, etc.), as well as the documents that justify the entries recorded in the books (including computer programmes and files and any other supporting documents that have tax implications), must at least be kept for the period during which the Administration has the right to check and investigate and, consequently, to settle the tax debt, which is 4 years according to Articles 66 to 70 of the Spanish General Tax Law.
- With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for commercial purposes, books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents concerning the customer’s business, duly ordered as of the last entry made in the books, shall be 6 years in accordance with Article 30 of the Spanish Commercial Code, except as established by general or special provisions. This commercial obligation extends to both the compulsory books (income, expenses, investment goods and provisions), as well as the documentation and supporting documents for the entries recorded in the books (invoices issued and received, receipts, correction invoices, bank documents, etc.).
- We keep the CVs we receive for a maximum period of 1 year.
- Data collected through contact forms: The data collected through the contact forms will be stored for a maximum of 2 years or until the user revokes their consent.
- User data uploaded to pages and profiles on social media: From the time the user gives consent until the user withdraws it.
- Data collected through our video surveillance system:
For a maximum of one month from its collection, according to Instruction 1/2006, which regulates the time images are stored.
- The personal data provided for the purpose of managing any request for information, complaint, suggestion, claim, exercise of data protection rights, etc., will be kept for the time necessary to process the request and, in any case, for the time legally established, as well as for the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- The data processed for the sending of commercial communications will be kept until the interested party revokes consent and/or exercises their rights of opposition and/or deletion.
To whom do we disclose your data?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, your personal data may be transferred to different categories of recipients:
- Partners providing a service (Labour and Tax Consultants, Client Data Hosting Companies).
- External Professionals (Self-employed professionals who perform occasional tasks with access to data).
- Public administrations (the Tesorería General de la Seguridad Social (General Treasury of the Social Security), the Servicio Público de Empleo Estatal (State Employment Public Service), the Ministerio de Trabajo (Ministry of Labour), the Ministerio de Hacienda (Ministry of Finance), and the entities or bodies that grant aids or subsidies of interest to the company, which will use them in the legitimate exercise of their powers).
- Banking Entities.
- PAY PAL payment gateway. Find more information at https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
Where do we process your data?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) or because they have signed up to the Privacy Shield.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be collected for the relevant processing operations with the following purposes:
- Receiving your contact information or other requests made through any of our communication channels.
- Posting comments on the website’s blog or social media.
- For administrative tasks derived from the provision of our services and contracting of clients.
- Developing commercial actions and maintaining and managing the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the tasks of information, profiling, and customer segmentation in order to personalise treatment in accordance with their characteristics and needs and to improve the customer’s online experience.
- Managing the Social Networks in which FERROS LA POBLA S.A. is present.
- Sending you notifications about certain changes to our Services.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carrying out internal archiving procedures.
- For the execution and maintenance of the contractual relations that FERROS LA POBLA S.A. maintains with its customers and suppliers.
- Marketing our products and services or other related products, including providing you with information about our company.
- In order to attend to, manage and respond to queries, complaints, claims, and suggestions made by the user.
- To analyse, develop, improve, and optimise the usage, operation, and delivery of our Services.
- Analysing user browsing.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to manage its technical and functional issues.
- To ensure that the presentation of the Services content is best suited to you and your device.
- To be able to manage the purchases made through our online shop and the subsequent administrative task derived from the purchases.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, by exercising your rights. You may send your request in writing, duly identified by means of a supporting document, to our e-mail address at email@example.com.
Why can we process your data?
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
What are your rights?
The data protection legislation allows you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction of processing, portability, and the right not to be subject to individualised decisions with the data controller.
Any interested party has the right to be provided, BEFORE their data is collected, with basic information at a first level at the same time and in the same medium in which their personal data is collected. Additionally, they must be provided with the rest of the information, in a medium more suitable for its presentation and comprehension.
The information to be provided in levels would be as follows:
First level information
- The identity of the data controller.
- What data will be processed.
- For what purpose.
- Where and how data was obtained.
- The legal basis for processing.
- If they are communicated to, transferred to, or processed by third parties.
- The reference to the procedure for the Exercise of Rights.
Second level information
- Contact details of the data controller. Identity and details of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection officer (if any).
- Extended description of the purposes of processing. Data retention periods or criteria. Automated decisions, profiling, and applied logic.
- Details of the legal basis for processing, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Addressees or categories of addressees. Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data, and limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
(The table below describes your rights).
Right of access
To know which of your data is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be or has been communicated to someone else.
Right to rectification
To modify your inaccurate or incomplete information.
Right to erasure
To erase your inappropriate or excessive data.
Right to object to processing
To prevent the processing of your data or to stop the processing of your data, but only in the cases provided for by the law.
Right to restriction of processing
To request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.
Right to data portability
To be able to receive your data in a structured, commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another Controller.
Right not to be subject to individualised decisions
To ensure that no decision about you is taken that produces legal effects or affects you based solely on the processing of your data.
As an interested party, you have specific legal rights in relation to the personal data we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities set out in this Policy. We will respect your individual rights and respond to your concerns in an appropriate manner.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us for information about the personal data we have about you. For instance, about the types of personal data in our possession or under our control, what it is being used for, where we have collected it (if you did not provide it to us directly) and to whom it has been disclosed (if applicable). You can also ask us for a free copy of any personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy you request.
- Right to rectification: You can ask us to rectify personal data concerning you. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the data in our possession or under our control and used on an ongoing basis is accurate, relevant, complete, and up to date, based on the most recent data available to us. Where appropriate, we will provide self-service portals on the Internet where users can review and rectify their personal data.
- Right to erasure (“to be forgotten”). You may ask us to erase your personal data if: your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; or you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data (see paragraphs below) and to execute such right to object to processing; or your personal data were processed unlawfully (unless the processing was strictly necessary); or it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation and our processing is required; or, in particular, your data are affected by legal data retention requirements; or you need them in order to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data (until we verify whether our legitimate grounds override yours) if: you contest the accuracy of your personal data during the period we need to verify it; or the processing is unlawful and you request restriction of processing instead of erasure of your personal data; or despite us no longer needing your personal data, you do need it to make, exercise or defend claims; or you object to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Upon your request and where technically feasible, we will transfer your personal data to another controller, provided that such processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you may request that we transmit it directly to another data controller designated by you.
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, provided that such processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. We will then stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds and legitimate interests for such processing or the formulation, exercise, or defence of claims. If you object to the processing, you must specify whether you wish us to erase your personal data or restrict their processing.
- Right to complain: If there is an alleged breach of applicable privacy laws, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence or in the place where the alleged breach has occurred. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for specific reasons related to the legal right in question or the complexity of your request. In certain situations, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or part of your personal data for legal reasons. If we deny your request for access to data, we will notify you of the reason for the denial. In some cases, we may not be able to clearly identify you with your personal data because of the identifying information provided in your request. In case we are unable to identify you, we will not be able to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights described in this section unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you.
These rights are characterised by the following:
- Exercising them is free of charge.
- You can exercise your rights directly or through a legal representative.
- If the application is submitted by electronic means, the information shall be provided by electronic means if possible, unless the data subject requests otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you in order to protect your personal data against fraudulent attempts.
- Your application will be resolved within one month.
If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g., repetitive nature) the controller may:
- The data controller is obliged to inform you about the means to exercise these rights. These means must be accessible, and this right cannot be denied on the sole ground that you choose a different means.
- If the controller does not comply with the request, it shall inform you, at the latest within one month, of the reasons for its failure to act and the possibility to complain to a Supervisory Authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, you may contact us through our Internal Data Protection Officer:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 96 276 30 07
- By post: Valencia-Ademuz, KM. 20.800 – 46185 -La Pobla de Vallbona – Valencia (Spain)
- On our website: ferroslapobla.com
- Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to the processing of your data by FERROS LA POBLA S.A., please contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid (Spain) http://www.agpd.es
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your device to collect standard Internet log information and information about browsing habits. This information is used, for example, to track visitor usage of the website and compile statistical reports on website activity.
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. is present in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and WhatsApp. The purpose of the processing of personal data is that set out in the terms of service. In the event that registration for certain services is made using personal data associated with a user account, we inform you that we will share certain information contained in your account. FERROS LA POBLA S.A. reminds you that you should be aware of the privacy policies of the media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information. You have the privacy and account management settings on social networks to manage your privacy, identity, advertising, and other related preferences. In the event that registration for certain services is made using personal data associated with a user account, we inform you that we will share certain information contained in your account.
Once the user has joined the website of FERROS LA POBLA S.A., they may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. In all cases, the user must be the owner of the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the site, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violates or is likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste, or decorum, and/or that infringes or violates intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In such cases, FERROS LA POBLA S.A. reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. shall not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a user. Users should be aware that their posts will be known to other users, so they are primarily responsible for their own privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by FERROS LA POBLA S.A., but they will remain on the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. reserves the right to hold competitions and promotions in which the user linked to its page may participate. The terms and conditions of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the Social Network platform. Always complying with the LSSI-CE law and any other applicable regulations. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse, or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. shall use the Social Networks to advertise its products and services. In any case, if it decides to use your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting activities, it shall always do so in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the FERROS LA POBLA S.A. website to other users so that they may also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity shall not be considered as advertising.
- The details of the social networks when a user becomes a fan of the official Fan Page, on Facebook, through the “Like” button, you authorise your personal data to be used solely on this Facebook platform for the management of such “Fan Page” and the two-way communications that are maintained with said followers through chat, publications, comments, messages or other means of communication that the social network allows now and in the future. This treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of this social network, which the user can consult at the following link: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation. By becoming a fan you will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined the Fan Page. It is also informed that when a user becomes a fan, the news item that is published will also appear on their home page, and that, if the fan user comments on these publications, their comments will be accessible to other fans as well as their profile name and, if applicable, the photograph they have on their profile or, according to their privacy settings, on their biography and tagging. In any case, the usage of the social network is the responsibility of the user.
- Similarly, in relation to YouTube, we will have access to information about people who subscribe to our channel, namely the username, picture (if the user has uploaded a picture to their profile), and comments made to the channel’s videos, subscriber videos, playlists and other channels to which they have subscribed.
Generally, our services are not specifically aimed at children under the age of 18. However, in the event that any of them are addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the Spanish Law LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), FERROS LA POBLA S.A. shall require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific, and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of the minors. In such case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent shall be required.
In the case of users over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
In accordance with article 7.5 of Spanish Organic Law 1/1982, of 5 May, on the civil protection of the right to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, it reads as follows: “The taking, reproduction or publication by photography, film, or any other process, of the image of a person in places or at times of his private life or outside it” shall be deemed to be unlawful interferences.
For this reason, at FERROS LA POBLA S.A. we inform you that we may take professional photographs and/or videos of our customers and employees, always with their express consent, which may be published on the social networks on which we have created an account or on our website, subject to the prior consent of the interested party.
If you do not give your consent to such processing and/or publication, FERROS LA POBLA S.A. will proceed to pixelate said image, always taking into account and prioritising the legitimate interest and the will of the interested party at all times.
The treatment of the images will be carried out respecting the person, in accordance with Spanish Organic Law 1/1982, of 5 May, on the civil protection of the right to honour, to personal and family privacy, and to one’s own image, eliminating any capture or filming that could infringe these fundamental rights, and the images will not be used for purposes other than those expressed.
In relation to the above, FERROS LA POBLA S.A. will process the images if they are used for the purpose described, including them in the Company’s own processing systems and complying with the technical and organisational security measures, in accordance with the New General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
In any case, interested parties and/or advertisers may revoke consent or oppose to the processing of the image, or exercise their rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, portability and suppression of processing, by sending a written request, accompanied by a photocopy of their ID card, to the following email address: email@example.com
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. adopts organisational and technical measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing, or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, and shall not be liable for any loss or manipulation of unauthorised data beyond its control.
All personal data we collect about you is stored in a secure infrastructure we manage with the support of third-party providers. We take the security of your data very seriously.
We maintain an appropriate level of security and have put reasonable physical, electronic and management procedures in place to ensure the security of the information we collect and to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to the personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
Our information security policies and procedures closely follow widely accepted international standards, are regularly reviewed, and are updated as necessary to adapt to business needs, technological changes, and regulatory requirements.
Access to your personal data is only granted to employees, service providers or affiliated companies who need to know your personal data for business purposes or in order to carry out their work.
Among other things, to optimise the security of your personal data:
- We use encryption techniques where appropriate.
- We password protect them.
- We request contractual guarantees from third parties.
- We limit access to your personal data on a “need to know” basis (i.e., only those employees who need your personal data for the purposes described above will be allowed to access it).
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our employees and partners who have access to your personal data are trained on data protection requirements and process your personal data only in accordance with this Policy and our legal privacy obligations.
FERROS LA POBLA S.A. has an ESET SSL Filter CA certificate.
Payments on our website are made by bank transfer or through the PAY PAL payment gateway. Find more information at https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES.
Last updated: 25 February 2022.
- For more information on the different mechanisms for data collection, processing, storage periods, transfers, rights, etc. in the development of our activity, you can request our Activity Register.
We value your collaboration
On our website we try to control, to the best of our ability, the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible by third parties to whom we have had to provide them. For this reason, we request that, in the event that you have knowledge or suspicion that any of our above-mentioned suppliers is making improper use of your personal information, you notify us without delay so that we can make sure the appropriate actions are carried out.
Moreover, in order to guarantee that the information we have is correct and up to date, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible if there is any change in your data, or if, for any reason, you detect that we have any incorrect information about you, so that we can modify it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions that govern this website, as well as the relationships that may derive from it, are protected and subject to Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any type of controversy, dispute or discrepancy that may arise between the user and FERROS LA POBLA S.A. through the use of this website, it is agreed that these shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.